热点新闻

Hot news

您当前的位置: 首页 > 关于我们 > 新闻活动 > 热点新闻

带孩子看电影必备英文之《无敌破坏王2》

2018-11 27

Ralph Breaks the Internet《无敌破坏王2》正在热映中,希望这篇文章能帮你在带孩子一起看英文电影的时候给孩子纯英文的语言环境。


带孩子看电影必备英文之《无敌破坏王2》(图1)


首先,讲下“电影”和“电影院”这两个词。


电影:


Movie 美式英语


Film 英式英语


☞☞美国人通常只在讨论电影艺术的时候用film一词。


电影院:


Movie theater 美式英语


Cinema 英式英语


☞☞单独说theater这个词,指的是剧院,即看现场演出的地方。在美式英语中,它的拼写既可以是theater,也可以是theatre。英式拼写为theatre。


美国人在口语中通常不用cinema这个词,除非是谈论一个古老的建筑。但是,美国的一些影院的招牌上会写Cinema。


Going to the Movie Theater 

去电影院


I. Getting Ready for the Movie 准备看电影


Mom: Good morning, I have a good idea for an activity we can do today.

妈妈:早上好,我知道咱们今天该干什么了。


We can go see a movie at the movie theater.

咱们可以去电影院看电影。


Child: What is a movie theater, Mommy?

宝宝:什么是电影院啊,妈妈?


Mom: It's a place where you watch a new movie on a big screen.

妈妈:就是一个你可以在大屏幕上看新电影的地方。


The theater has lots of seats so people can watch the movie at the same time.

电影院有很多座位,所以大家可以同时看一部电影。


We can get popcorn to eat while we watch the movie, as well.

咱们看电影的时候还可以吃爆米花。


Child: Yeah! That sounds fun.

宝宝:耶!太好了。


Mom: Okay, let's check the movie theater app and see what is playing.

妈妈:好的,咱们上电影院app,看看什么正在放映。


Ralph Breaks the Internet and Detective Conan are playing at ten o'clock.

10点钟放《无敌破坏王2》和《名侦探柯南》。


Which one would you like to see?

你想看哪个?


Child: Ralph Breaks the Internet, please!

宝宝:《无敌破坏王2》!


Mom: Good choice.

妈妈:好主意。


I will buy our tickets online and we can pick them up when we get there.

我在网上买票,咱们到了那儿再取。


Let's get our coats and shoes on and go to the movie theater.

咱们穿上大衣和鞋,然后去电影院。


如果穿的外套是短款的,则用jacket。

II. At the theater 在电影院


Can you help me find our theater first?

你能先帮我找到放映厅吗?


Child: I can look for the number 3.

宝宝:我可以找3这个数字。


Mom: Great job!

妈妈:真棒!


Now we need to find our seats.

现在咱们找座位。


Row numbers are usually written on the floor.

排号通常写在地上。


Seat numbers will either be on the front or the back of the seat.

座位号不是在座位的前面就是后面。



Thank you for helping me find our seats.

谢谢你帮我找到了咱们的座位。


I will put our drinks in the cup holders.

我把饮料放在杯托里。


And I will give you your popcorn once you have sat down.

你坐下以后,我就把爆米花给你。


The lights will go off so we can see the screen better.

一会儿灯就关了,咱们看屏幕就更清楚了。


And we have to be quiet because there are other people here watching the movie, as well.

咱们要安静,因为这里有其他人也在看电影。


Oh look, the movie is starting!

看,电影已经开始了!


咨询报名